Jojoba oil can be used in many ways for hair, moisturizing, cleansing, spot treatment, and main property that jojoba oil has is it’s a natural face cleanser.
There is the availability of many face cleansers in the market but they possess harmful chemicals such as sulfates, urea and artificial fragrant and they are very toxic and in long run, they may result in stripping natural face protecting oil.
Jojoba oil is non-comedogenic oil whereas other cleansers have comedogenic oil such as mineral oil and they will not let your skin breathe properly and results in clogging of skin pores and it is just natural face cleansing with jojoba oil.
So, cleanse face with jojoba oil and here is how can you wash your face with jojoba oil:
How to cleanse?
There no specific method or way to wash your face with jojoba oil, but let’s consider how most people do it
Just put some drops of jojoba oil on your fingertips and apply on your face slowly but be careful to keep your eyes safe, it doesn’t harm your eyes but can be considered as a precaution. That is the natural face cleansing with jojoba oil.
Cotton ball method
Take 2 0r 3 drops of jojoba oil on a cotton ball and gently apply all over your face
If you are using jojoba oil that means probably you have acne-prone skin. Whether you are using any sort of oil, cleansers, etc. your main goal is to cleanse your face and decrease acne.
Always before you start to cleanse face with jojoba oil clean or wash face with water so that it can wash the dirt off your face or wet your towel in a Luke warm water and gently wipe your face, so the pores would become active and properly absorb the applied oil but be sure that the water is not too hot as what you need is Lukewarm water
Jojoba oil helps in/has
- Resembles skins oil protective oil as it has its natural sebum
- Moisturizes and protects your skin
- Nutrition for face
- Helps in maintaining good skin and controls the damages
- Helps in keeping skin calm and comfortable
- Helpful for dry scalp and dandruff issues and nourishes hair
- Helps in controlling the acne
- Has healing properties
- Jojoba delivers hydration
- It moisturizes your hair and skin without making it greasy
- Helps your hair color from fading
- Jojoba oil helps in softening the look of wrinkles on your face
- It helps in removing or reducing blackheads
- Can also be used as a makeup remover and also a skin brightener