Does cream vs moisturizer makes you think? Then you are in the right place as we will tell you the difference between face cream and face moisturizer.
Though they have some similar factors, they serve for different purposes and they react differently on different skin types and applying them regularly would help in making your skin lively and these also act as layers protecting our skin from UV rays.
Now let’s know the differences between face cream and face moisturizer
- Moisturizer helps in keeping your skin moist and hydrated whereas a cream is applied before moisturizing your skin
- Moisturizers are thicker than creams
- Regular moisturization is necessary for people having dry skin to avoid any sort of irritation on skin and cream is mostly sufficient for people with oily skin or normal skin
- Moisturizers and cream consists of mostly 50% oil and 50% water
- Normal moisturizers and creams should not be applied as the skin on the face is delicate and may cause harm, so use on your face only if they are face cream or face moisturizer
Now let’s know about face cream and face moisturizer
- As the name suggests these are used on our facial skin
- Face cream and face moisturizer are lighter compared to normal moisturizer and cream
- Face cream and face moisturizer have a difference in morning and night times, in night face moisturizer they have more thickness which would be absorbed by the skin overnight
- Both of their aims is to moisturize your skin but face moisturizer is more effective compared to face cream
- Applying face cream before moisturizing and after cleansing is really important
- Leave your moisturizer on overnight for effective results
- For oily and normal skin cream and moisturizer, both or any one of them is alright
- For dry skin compulsory moisturize your skin regularly
- Selecting the brand which is suitable for your skin I also very important
- Always cleanse your face before applying any sort of cream or moisturizer.
I hope this helps you resolve the issue of face cream vs face moisturizer and has given you a better understanding of cream vs moisturizer. Looking at your skin type it is your job to decide the face cream vs face moisturizer or both.